Here is the list of the challenges for the year that I am doing with JennaFroggy and a bunch of other ladies.
1. Jan. 1st - "Make it Sparkle" Mani.
- Pull out your Best looking glitter, flakie or holo and bring in the New Year with a "Bang".
3. Jan. 15th - Color Block Mani.
4. Jan. 22nd - Plaid Mani.
5. Jan. 29th - Newspaper Mani.
6. Feb. 5th - Half-moon Mani.
7. Feb. 12th - "Valentine's Day" Mani.
8. Feb. 19th - Corset Mani.
9. Feb. 26th - "Vintage" Mani.
10. Mar. 4th - Polka Dot Mani
11. Mar. 11th - "St. Patrick's Day" Mani.
12. Mar. 18th - Skittle Mani.
13. Mar. 25th - Ruffian Mani.
14. Apr. 1st - Striped Mani.
15. Apr. 8th - "Easter Day" Mani.
16. Apr. 15th - Dotticure Mani.
17. Apr. 22nd - "Earth Appreciation" Mani.
18. Apr. 29th - Cartoon Mani.
19. May. 6th - Floral Mani.
20. May. 13th - Bows Mani.
21. May. 20th - Fruit Mani.
22. May. 27th - Splatter Mani.
23. Jun. 3rd - Ombre Mani.
24. Jun. 10th - Flag Mani.
25. Jun. 17th - Pride/Rainbow Mani.
26. Jun. 24th - Neon Mani.
27. July. 1st - "4th of July" Mani.
28. July. 8th - Gradient Mani.
29. July. 15th - "Rockstar" Mani.
30. July. 22th - Water Marble Mani.
31. July. 29th - Crackle Mani.
32. Aug. 5th - Needle Marble Mani.
33. Aug. 12th - Galaxy Mani.
34. Aug. 19th - "Bling" Mani.
35. Aug. 26th - Cupcake Mani.
36. Sept. 2nd - Tape Mani.
37. Sept. 9th - "We Remember 9/11" Mani.
38. Sept. 16th - Metallic/Magnetic Mani.
39. Sept. 23rd - Dry Marble Mani.
40. Sept. 30th - Animal Print Mani.
41. Oct. 7th - Patchwork Mani.
42. Oct. 14th - "Pink 4 Breast Cancer Awareness" Mani.
43. Oct. 21st - Spider Web Mani.
44. Oct. 28th - Halloween Mani.
45. Nov. 4th - Tribal Mani.
46. Nov. 11th - "Mustach, 4 Movember; Prostate Cancer Awareness" Mani.
47. Nov. 18th - Thanksgiving Day Mani.
48. Nov. 25th - Feather Mani.
49. Dec. 2nd - Glitter Sandwich Mani.
50. Dec. 9th - Snowflake Mani.
51. Dec. 16th - Red Mani.
52. Dec. 23rd - Christmas Mani.
- 30/31 - you've learned enough; go all out and show 2O13, what its all about!
So here is my week one which you saw in my NYE post.
And week 2 is to do a french tip mani which I have here:
I started with Julep Megan. Its such a beautiful turquoise.
Then I stamped a peacock feather looking french tip stamp with Kiss Nail Art paint in a deep purple color. Then I lined the top with the purple and added a little gem to the middle. I know the gem on my middle finger is off center and it drives me nuts but I don't wanna redo it. It was actually much easier to stamp on my right hand. All in all I am pretty pleased with this french tip mani for the yearly challenge. I have no clue what I am going to do next week for the color block challenge.
This mani almost matches my blog! I'll have to have it added to my header somehow.
Here's a list of a few other blogs participating in this challenge:
- Polished & Not Quite Put Together
- Addicted 2 Nails
- Prncess Sarah 02
- Polished Criminails
- No More Nail Biting
- Charlotte's Nails
- Fun With My Nail Polish
- Operation: Nail It!
- Lauriestrodes Fun With Nails
- Square Polish
- I'm Still Thinking
- Hurr Did, Nails Did
- Olivia Writes
- Nothing But Nail Polish
- The Dragon Lady
- Nails By Carol
- polish, polish, polish
- Tres Chic Nails
- Glitter Obsession
- Lissa's Nail Blog
- Oje Sihirbazi (Wizard of Polish)
- Meisie's Nails
- Nail Art by Joy Ella
- Asa Nisi Masa Nail Spot