I got tagged for a few awards and a few I just saw and wanted to do so I am doing them! Yay for you!
First up, from the awesome Jaqueline from Claws Up!
Thank you for nominating me for this one! I just love the owl!
1. Thank the person who gave you the award. This is from the adorable Michelle at Peanut Butter and Jelly Designs
2. Tell 7 things about yourself
- I hate when my house smells like boys feet.
- I have a cluster of blood clot things in my brainstem shaped like a piece of popcorn.
- I have 3 little sisters. I think all personality tests I take easily prove that I am an oldest child.
- I love my new Nook Color that my hubby changed into a Droid tablet for me. I love to read but hate holding up a book when I am laying down trying to read. This just feels more comfortable.
- I beat Thyroid Cancer. It will be 6 years in April!
- I got Botox for my migraines and I hated the way my eyebrows didn't move after.
- My big 30th bday is in May and I want to have an 80s themed party.
- create, inspire, and admire rather than compete with fellow bloggers
- be understanding of each other-- in the blogging community, as well as in the world
- stay away from internet/blogging bullying
- speak my opinion freely, while still being mindful of other's feelings-- be tactful.
- make an effort--no matter how big or small the gesture, to spread kindness or joy to others
- acknowledge that I will make mistakes, (I am only human) but remember to learn from them
- know that at times I will post about the negative stuff in life, and maybe even some complaining (I am only human) but I will always follow up with something happy/positive too.
- believe that this world is a good place, filled with good people.
1. Link back to the person that gave you this award: This one I just picked up from FabDiva20
2. Answer the questions below.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Award 10 other bloggers and let them know you nominated them.
1. Name your favorite song.
Dog Days Are Over by Florence and the Machine
2. Name your favorite dessert.
3. What ticks me off.
4. When I am upset, I...
like to be alone to process my feelings and cool off.
5. Favorite pet.
I love puppies. I am waiting til I can get my Pomeranian soul mate.
6. Black or white?
Black. I always choose black for purses, clothes, ect. over white since white gets it dirty faster.
7. Biggest fear.
Losing a kid.
8. Everyday attitude.
I am generally easy going. I don't like conflicts so I go with the flow.
9. What is perfection?
Being happy with who you are and what you have done with your life.
10. Guilty pleasures.
Nail polish definitely. And reality shows.
7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I can not play any musical instruments.
2. I have a super nose and can smell everything.
3.I love trivia.
4. I am almost 30 and I still am not 100percent sure what I want to be when I grow up.
5.I would love to be a DJ just for fun.
6. I am on 2 Design Teams for making cards with digital stamps.
7. I love my homemade pumpkin lattes.