Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Kind of... Batman took a pic of me one night when I was relaxing after the kids went to bed.
I was comfy on the couch in my t-shirt and shorts and covered up with my blanket and munching on some fresh salsa that I made myself. I had awesome chips to dip in my salsa and my bottle of water next to me.
Not to mention my favorite part, the remote. I was probably deep into a DVR'd episode of something great like The Closer or Kyle XY.
I need more nights like that.
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Four jobs I have had or currently have in my life:
1. Hotel Front Desk
Four jobs I wish I had:
1. Magazine editor
Four things I wanted to be when I grew up:
Four things I would take to a deserted island:
1. Fully furnished house (does that count?)
2. Bottled water
Four countries I have been to:
1. The United States
Four foods I love to eat:
1. Anything at Olive Garden
3. Guacamole and salsa and fresh tortilla chips
4. Buffalo Wild Wings, Naked Tenders
4 people that I would like to tag:
I don’t know if 4 people even read my blog, but if you do, feel free to consider yourself tagged.
PIC of the day: Ah, summer. The worst part of being a mommy, is when you have to say, time to go and stop doing the fun stuff that you like. I sorry buddy.
Thursday, August 09, 2007
He is really getting the hang of it now. He used to crawl over to something and pull up to stand next to it and then take a couple steps. Now, he just stands up in the middle of the floor and goes back to taking very definite, concentrated steps.
Here is a video of this amazing and wonderous feat, shared by a VERY proud mommy.
Thirteen Things I’d Rather Be Doing Today, not that today is so horrible, but here are 13 things I'd still love to be doing.
1. I would love to have enough energy to do anything, ever. So assuming I had energy, I would rather be outside swimming with the boys. I think we are going to do that tomorrow anyway.
2. Getting my hair dyed the perfect color.
3. Getting a professional deep tissue massage.
4. Getting offered a new fabulous job.
5. Finishing a college degree.
6. Finishing a scrapbook album.
7. Taking the kids to a museum.
8. Reading the last Harry Potter book.
9. Sitting at Starbucks reading my book.
10. Ordering all the pictures I have not ordered yet on my computer.
11. Going to a movie by myself. Sometimes, its just fun to do.
12. A scrapbooking retreat sounds very productive and relaxing at the same time.
13. Romantic dinner alone with my sweet husband.