1. Spiderman's first day of preschool was today.
2. Does crying make me over-emotional?
3. Why do your kids suddenly go from being tiny pink cuddly infants, to big arguing preschoolers with attitude and independence?
4. I want my tiny pink babies back.
5. I am employed now. Don't ask.
6. Going to a Crop for Cancer this weekend. Many more scrapbook layouts are on the horizon.
7. Batman has been playing the new expansion of World of Warcraft lately.
8. I have to work 2nd shift or I would be playing it with him.
9. My level 61 mage is never going to make it to level 70.
10. As soon as the medical bills are paid from the c-bomb disaster, I will be full-time mommy again. No more dealing with managers and schedules and customers. Grrr.
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
1. Spiderman's first day of preschool was today.
Monday, January 15, 2007
I was born on Lost Sock Memorial Day. How bout you?
Thanks Micha. Love ya girl!
1. How old will you be in 5 years? 30
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? My boys. 2 hours at least!
3. How tall are you? 5'3"
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? Spiderman's 4th Birthday and Superman learning to sit up and crawl.
5. What's the last movie you saw? Children of Men. Batman and I had a date Saturday and that's what we saw.
6. Who was the last person you called? Husband while he was at the laundrymat yesterday.
7. Who was the last person to call you? Casey
8. What was the last text message you received? a forward from Vanessa
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail? my neighbor
10. Do you prefer to call or text? text if its something short to say
11. What were you doing at 12am last night? finishing up some computer doings
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? divorced
13. When is the last time you saw your mom? New Years Eve
14. What color are your eyes? Green
15. What time did you wake up today? 755
16. What are you wearing right now? navy pants and red t-shirt
17. What is your favorite christmas song? Carol of the Bells
18. Where is your favorite place to be? cuddling with hubby or the boys
19. Where is your least favorite place to be? funerals
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere right now? To a bank that was giving me money
21. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? watching my kids play sports
22. Do you tan or burn? tan
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? swamp thing
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? Aidan said something funny.
25. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3
26. How big is your bed? full
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? 2 desktops
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on? either
29. What color are your sheets? lavender
30. How many pillows do you sleep with? 3
31. What is your favorite season? summer
32. What do you like about fall? playing in the leaves and the colors
33. What do you like about winter? wearing sweaters and warm fuzzy socks
34. What do you like about the summer? swimming and the warmth
35. What do you like about spring? flowers growing
36. How many states have you lived in? 3
37. What cities/towns have you lived in? too many to name
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feeet? socks usually, but bare in summer
39. Are you a social person? sometimes
40. What was the last thing you ate? Chicken soup
41. What is your favorite restaurant? Abuelo's
42. What is your favorite ice cream? Vanilla
43. What is your favorite dessert? cheesecake
44. What is your favorite kind of soup? chicken noodle
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? strawberry
46. Do you like Chinese food? Not really
47. Do you like coffee? yes, with tons of cream and sugar
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average? one
49. What do you drink in the morning? ice tea
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? either
52. Do you know how to play poker? yep
53. Do you like to cuddle? sometimes
54. Have you ever been to Canada? no
55. Do you have an addictive personality? no
56. Do you eat out or at home more often? home
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? A friend named Troy from college
59. Do you want kids? yes
60. Do you speak any other languages? no
61. Have you ever gotten stitches? only after surgery or after having a baby
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? yes
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? pool
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seats? window
65. Do you know how to drive stick? yes
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? food
67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7? yep
68. What is your favorite tv show? Grey's Anatomy and House
69. Can you roll your tongue? yes
70. Who is the funniest person you know? Aidan
71. Do you sleep with stuffed animal? no
72. What is the main ring tone on your phone? Super Mario Brothers
73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? yes, lots
74. What red object is closest to you right now? candle
75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth? sometimes
76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? open
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? bees
78. Do you flirt a lot? not anymore
79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? BBQ
80. What is your favorite food? mexican
81. Can you change the oil on a car? no idea!
82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? yes
83. Have you ever run out of gas? no
84. What is your usual bedtime? 12
85. What was the last book you read? Reading Hannibal Rising right now.
86. Do you read the newspaper? no
87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? two or three
89. Do you watch soap operas? yes
90. Do you dance in the car? yes
92. Who is in the picture frame closest to you? A little girl in the corner with her dog. And three small pics of my cousins stuck in front of the glass.
93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper? ID and password to something
94. What is your favorite candle scent? black cherry
95. What is your favorite board game? Cranium
97. When was the last time you attended chuch? its been awhile
98. Who was your favorite teacher in high school? Murphy
99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent? one night
100. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you? Stepmom I guess
Thursday, January 11, 2007
This will be my first try at an online scrapbook crop. If you are a scrapbooker head on over there this weekend.
Well I tried to make it blinkie, but I am too dumb. But here is the link anyway.
Memories From Scrap Cyber Crop
1. Its supposed to rain tomorrow then slight snow this weekend.
2. There goes my plan to walk to the park with Aidan this weekend.
3. Re-runs of Dharma and Greg are always cool. Even if I have seen them all at least twice.
4. My baby is 6 months old TODAY. He got his immunizations Tuesday and has his well baby check on Friday.
5. Friday is also the day my big baby gets his physical so he can go to preschool.
6. I think I may cry. See 4 and 5.
7. I need to find a job that I won't hate and that won't keep me from being around my babies.
8. I don't want it to snow.
9. Went to a birthday dinner with some of my friends Monday. Now there are none under 40 except me. We went to a restaurant where you can make your own steaks. I was the only one who cooked my own. It was darn good too. I rule!
10. I scrapped my brains out and I don't think my layouts were as good as the design team. Why did they make me guest designer again? No Clue.
11. There is always more.....More to say, more to clean, more to worry about, more to teach, and more to learn.
Thursday, January 04, 2007
Well its been a while since I posted last, but it seems like time flew by so quickly. We went back to KS for the holidays. I think we had a great time. We stayed with my dad and stepmom and it was nice. My dad dressed up as Santa and the kids got to "catch" him putting presents under the tree. Spiderman was a little upset when Santa gave him a tractor. He's not big on trucks and tractors. He didnt know that Santa was going to leave him the superheroes he wanted after he went to bed. So since he didnt get one thing he wanted at that time, he wasnt as excited as we hoped he would be. Superman however, was very good with Santa. He loved his little toy and wasn't scared of Santa at all.
We saw pretty much all of our family which took 4 days itself. Its crazy to have such a big family.
Batman and I went 3 wheeling with my dad and got in a wreck. It was rainy and muddy and we were going up a hill and got stuck and then the thing just flipped over backwards on us. I was on the back and Batman was driving. I hit my head and shoulder and Batman dislocated his kneecap. We took him to the ER cause I could see straight and walk okay so I didn't need help. Batman got a pain shot and since that was the night we were going to celebrate New Years Eve and our Anniversary we thought it best not to drive anywhere or drink anything. I was in bed at 12:15 AM on the first day of this year. We ate some of our wedding cake to celebrate our anniversary and then watched some movies with the kids.
I can't say I have any resolutions for this year. I am probably going to find a job and get my butt and thighs into shape again. I guess I want to get caught up on my scrapbooking. Maybe I will get my work published this year. I am just happy being with my sweet husband and my incredible kids.
Hope a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year was had by all!!