I actually like doing these kinds of things so if you want to tag me for something that I haven't already done, just let me know and I will do it! I would do one of these every day if I had time, but I think I will just do a combined one per month. So if I don't do your tag right away, I will get it in my next tag roundup.
Ok first off, is The Nail Polish Tag. I was tagged by the lovely Charlotte at Charlotte's Nails and the fiercely awesome Jackie at Claws Up. Thank you girls!
2. What is your favourite holiday? Christmas
3. How many polishes are in your stash? a little over 200
4. Favourite polish finish? Glitter
5. If money/education/etc wasn't the issue, what would be your dream job? Magazine Editor
6. What are your other hobbies? Scrapbooking, jewelry making, card making, blogging. LOL
7. What is your favourite movie? Wizard of Oz would be the top I guess.
8. Do you own any animals? We have 8 goldfish. Woo! I want a Pomeranian soooo bad!
9. Do you have a prized possession? What is it? I have a few things that I inherited from my Nana, such as a stained glass Kladdaugh and an eagle statue and wedding rings. I also cherish my Wedding bouquet and my bouquet from being bridesmaid for my sister.
10. If you could get one plane ticket free of charge, anywhere, where would you go? Paris
11. What is your most embarrassing moment? Geez, well when I was in middle school I was a cheerleader and so was my BFF and we both did cartwheels going out onto the basketball court at halftime. Well we ran into each other and totally crashed in front of everyone and my dumb little skirt was up way too long.
2-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo) combo
3-What is your current facial wash? Arbonne Facial Cleanser
4-Do you exfoliate? Yup once a week with Salma Hayek scrub
5-What brand do you use? Mostly Arbonne
6-What moisturizer do you use? Garnier Ultra Lift Firming Moisturizer or Arbonne FC5 Oil Absorbing Day Lotion with SPF 20
7-Do you have freckles? nope
8-Do you use eye cream? yes Arbonne RE9 Repair Corrective Eye Cream
9-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? Only around my cycle =(
10-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? yes, I still use the toner.
11-What foundation do you use? Neutrogena or Maybelline Age Rewind
12-How about concealer? Definitely. Under Eye circles suck.
13-Do you know your undertone color? nope
14-What do you think of fake eyelashes? Love them if I could get better at applying them.
15-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes but I just use it up.
16-What brand of mascara do you use? L'Oreal and Maybelline
17-Sephora or MAC? Sephora
18-Do you have a MAC Pro-card? Nope
19-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? Fingers and brushes
20-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? Sometimes
21-For the face? Yes
22-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? Champagne or purple
23-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? pencil
24-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Each use LOL
25-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? Love em
26-Do you use mineral makeup?No
27-What is your favorite lipstick? L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Balm Plush Plum
28-How about lipgloss? Love it
29-What is your favorite blush to use? Arbonne Blossom or Tarte Flush
30-Do you buy your makeup on ebay? No
31-Do you like drugstore makeup? Yes
32-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) Is that what Ulta & Sephora are? I go there.
33-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? Yes
34-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? Most of the time LOL
35-Name a makeup crime that you hate?Clumpy spider lashes or a line on the chin where the foundation clearly stops.
36-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?Both
37-Which celebrity always has great make up? Angelina Jolie
38-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?Concealer
39-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? If it was on fire yes otherwise nope LOL
40-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? No unless dead is a good look.
41-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? I love Arbonne and L'Oreal
42-What do you think of Makeup??I like to look my best so I feel my best.