Thursday, February 09, 2012

More Awards/Tags

I actually like doing these kinds of things so if you want to tag me for something that I haven't already done, just let me know and I will do it! I would do one of these every day if I had time, but I think I will just do a combined one per month. So if I don't do your tag right away, I will get it in my next tag roundup.


Ok first off, is The Nail Polish Tag. I was tagged by the lovely Charlotte at Charlotte's Nails and the fiercely awesome Jackie at Claws Up. Thank you girls!


1. How many nail polishes do you have?
A little over 200 at the moment. I am a bit of a collector and I have some from my Nana who I get my love of polish from.

2. What is your favorite brand of nail polish?
I think China Glaze is my favorite. I need more of it.

3. Do you like crackle polish or do you hate it?
I thought it was really cool in the beginning, but I just don't tend to wear it much.

4. What was your first nail polish brand?
It was a Wet N Wild purple.

5. If you are going to have a nail polish line, what are you going to name it?
It would be fun and I like my name so something with Arielle in it. Like Barielle just without the B.

6. What nail polish colours do not compliment you?
Yellows and oranges do not look good on my hands.

7.What nail polish colours do compliment you?
Reds, pinks, purples. 

8. Name two of your best nail art friends?
Well Sue is my real life friend and we both love getting our nails done, and all of the girls in my birthday club are getting to be my great friends.

9. What was the best nail polish gift you ever received?
I've never been gifted nail polish except in a White Elephant swap or in a giveaway. I got the Burlesque minis which were soo cool!

10. make a speech thanking the blogger who gave you this tag?
I already have at the top :)

11.What is your second favorite nail polish company?
I am starting to love Zoyas.

12. Glitter or no glitter?
Glitter. I LOVE glitter !!

13. OPI, China Glaze or Essie?
I have some of all 3, they're all great polishes :)

14. When do you change your nail polish?
Every couple of days as I get bored with it quickly :p

15. What's your favorite colour on your nails?
Purple

16. Darks or brights?
Both, depends on what mood I'm in.

17. What are you wearing on your nails right this moment?
OPI Meep Meep Meep with stamping on top and accent nails of OPI Pink Friday and the Nicki Minaj glitter that I always forget the name of.

18. Matte nails -in or out?
In, I adore matte nails :) I haven't tried them on myself yet but I will soon!

19. French manicure?
I don't really like traditional french manicures but for some occasions they are perfect.

20. Favorite winter colour?
I like green at Christmas and Reds too.



Next is the I Heart Your Blog award. I was given this one by Jackie at Claws Up and Ingie at fyeahilovenails. I love both of those blog names, don't you??




Questions:
1. What is your favorite fashion magazine?
Well I used to read Marie Claire and Elle but I don't get them anymore, I just go online. I do read Nails Magazine. That counts right? 

2. Who is your favorite singer/band?
Well it changes a lot. I love Pearl Jam, Aerosmith and most of all New Kids on the Block. Don't hate. 

3. Who is your favorite YouTube guru?
I found PlasmaSpeedo when I was just clicking around and she cracks me up. I also like the MakeUp Geek girl. And of course the biggest nail YouTube Guru Robin Moses.

4. What is your favorite makeup product?
I love my Urban Decay Naked Palette. And my Arbonne primer.

5. Where would you like to live?
I would love to live in New York. I have visited there twice with my hubby and both times for a week and it was just amazing. 

6. What is your favorite film?
I like a lot of movies. The Notebook, French Kiss I could watch both those over and over. Timeless movies like Wizard of Oz and Alice in Wonderland.

7. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
uhm......I'd say around 15. Hubby doesn't think I need more, but he would be wrong, am I right?

8. What is your favorite color?
Purple all the way. Can't you tell?

Next I have the 11 Question's Tag. I was tagged for this one by Julie at Tales of Knit and Nails and again Jackie at Claws Up.

Jackie's questions
1. If you could be any animal, which one would you be? I would be a puppy in a happy home. The ones that have loving families live good lives I like to think.
2. If you could learn another language, which one would you learn? I  know a little French and I would love to be fluent.
3. What is your favorite pattern? Wow, unique question...hmmm... I like swirls. 
4. Curly or straight hair? Straight. Mine is naturally wavy and I have to work for an hour to get it straight. I wish it was just straight.
5. Besides blogging, what other hobbies do you enjoy? I scrapbook, make cards, and paint my nails and make beaded jewelry.
6. Describe your favorite article of clothing. Well I do love my black leggings. I also love love long, soft, pattern socks.
7. What is your favorite smell? I love coconut, just to smell. I also enjoy lavender and cinnamon. My favorite Scentsy scent is My Wish.
8. Describe your favorite color, but don't use the name of the color in your description.  Let's see if we can guess the color you're thinking of! Wow! Girl you have some awesome questions...Well I did say my fav color in the last questionnaire but....It is the last color on the rainbow and in the National Anthem it describes Mountains Majesty.
9.  What is your favorite number? 9
10. What is your favorite flower? Orchid
11. What was your favorite subject in school? English. So easy.

Julie's questions:
1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now? Well I am hoping to have found a way to control my migraines better so I can figure out what profession I want to have. 
2. What is your favourite holiday? Christmas
3. How many polishes are in your stash? a little over 200
4. Favourite polish finish? Glitter
5. If money/education/etc wasn't the issue, what would be your dream job? Magazine Editor
6. What are your other hobbies? Scrapbooking, jewelry making, card making, blogging. LOL
7. What is your favourite movie? Wizard of Oz would be the top I guess.
8. Do you own any animals? We have 8 goldfish. Woo! I want a Pomeranian soooo bad!
9. Do you have a prized possession?  What is it?  I have a few things that I inherited from my Nana, such as a stained glass Kladdaugh and an eagle statue and wedding rings. I also cherish my Wedding bouquet and my bouquet from being bridesmaid for my sister.
10. If you could get one plane ticket free of charge, anywhere, where would you go? Paris
11. What is your most embarrassing moment? Geez, well when I was in middle school I was a cheerleader and so was my BFF and we both did cartwheels going out onto the basketball court at halftime. Well we ran into each other and totally crashed in front of everyone and my dumb little skirt was up way too long.


In The Life of a MILF did a 42 Beauty Questions tag and said to tag yourself so I am doing it because I want to.

SKINCARE
1-How many times do you wash your face daily? Once at least
2-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo) combo 
3-What is your current facial wash? Arbonne Facial Cleanser 
4-Do you exfoliate? Yup once a week with Salma Hayek scrub
5-What brand do you use? Mostly Arbonne
6-What moisturizer do you use? Garnier Ultra Lift Firming Moisturizer or Arbonne FC5 Oil Absorbing Day Lotion with SPF 20
7-Do you have freckles? nope
8-Do you use eye cream? yes Arbonne RE9 Repair Corrective Eye Cream
9-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? Only around my cycle =(
10-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? yes, I still use the toner.


MAKE-UP
11-What foundation do you use? Neutrogena or Maybelline Age Rewind
12-How about concealer? Definitely. Under Eye circles suck.
13-Do you know your undertone color? nope
14-What do you think of fake eyelashes? Love them if I could get better at applying them.
15-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes but I just use it up.
16-What brand of mascara do you use? L'Oreal and Maybelline 
17-Sephora or MAC? Sephora
18-Do you have a MAC Pro-card? Nope 
19-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? Fingers and brushes 
20-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?  Sometimes 
21-For the face? Yes
22-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? Champagne or purple 
23-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? pencil 
24-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Each use LOL
25-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? Love em 
26-Do you use mineral makeup?No
27-What is your favorite lipstick? L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Balm Plush Plum
28-How about lipgloss? Love it 
29-What is your favorite blush to use? Arbonne Blossom or Tarte Flush
30-Do you buy your makeup on ebay? No
31-Do you like drugstore makeup? Yes
32-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) Is that what Ulta & Sephora are? I go there.
33-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? Yes
34-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? Most of the time LOL
35-Name a makeup crime that you hate?Clumpy spider lashes or a line on the chin where the foundation clearly stops.
36-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?Both
37-Which celebrity always has great make up? Angelina Jolie
38-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?Concealer
39-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? If it was on fire yes otherwise nope LOL
40-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? No unless dead is a good look. 
41-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? I love Arbonne and L'Oreal
42-What do you think of Makeup??I like to look my best so I feel my best. 


Ok That should do it for this month. Remember to let me know if you tag me so I can do it. I will try to add the buttons to my sidebars so you can tell if I have done the tag before or not.

Oh, almost forgot to tag my peoples...well if you have already done it and I didn't know it, I'm sorry, do it again! J/K!

And I also tag all of my paper crafting friends who like nail polish!

1 comments from beautiful people!:

JFloColman said...

congrats on all the awards! i love your answers to my questions!