Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Pretty purple swirly


I am going to show you a mani from my unposted pile. This was a mani I did to wear on my scrapbook weekend at a Crafty Bed and Breakfast. It was awesome. If you ever wanna go to scrapbook in Topeka KS, let me know and I will tell you where to go for the best time!
Anyway, on to the mani. This was NOPI One Big Happy Fame-ily with Wet n Wild Hannah Pinktana on top. Then embellished with pretty black swirly stickers that had tiny bling on them.






I also want to do a little rant for a second if you don't mind. Lately, I have heard of some bloggers that did manis with the little micro beads on top. They were calling them "Caviar" manis. Well some company called Caite sent nasty emails to some of these bloggers telling them that they could not call the mani "Caviar" because they were in the process of APPLYING to trademark that phrase. W.T.F? SOOO rude. They did not invent this mani technique. So these bloggers are vying to not buy any Caite products and I fully support that/them because if a company is going to get all snotty about a phrase, they don't deserve our money. And the bloggers have been calling their manis, "Fish Egg" Mani. Suck it Caite.

I haven't done this technique yet, but I found this list of bloggers doing VERY FABULOUS "fish egg" manis and they ALL look way better than the Caite one anyways. Please check them out and share your love for them and hate for Caite. (Psst! I rhymed) LOL!

1 comments from beautiful people!:

Nails.N.Details said...

Lovely color! I tagged you for 11 questions at http://nailsndetails.blogspot.com/2012/05/eleven-questions.html