Friday, August 15, 2008

New things

Almost a month since the cut, but here it is anyway.

Today was Spiderman's first day of Kindergarten. I, wait I mean, HE survived. I almost cried in the parking lot. Can't believe he is there already. He is definitely ready. He bragged about being the smartest one cause he can read and no one else can yet.
Their teacher expects them to write in journals which will be so fun to read later. I love the way he spells things just the way they sound. That's the way it should be really.

2 comments from beautiful people!:

genderist said...

Oh my goodness. He's such a handsome kid! He'll really be a heart-throb in a few years...
And your hair is too cute. That's a good cut for you.

Lori said...

Awww, the first day of kindergarden, I can't even think of those days to come!! What a sweetie boy you have!!!

Thanks for stoppin' by the blog and introducing yourself!! I'll be checkin' back in with ya!!