Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Pictures


1.Best Friend









2. Sibling








3. beverage









4. Celeb crush







5. Bird







6. Art






7. Dream vacation









8. Movie







9. Your baby pic









10. Game









11. house







12. Pet







13. Love



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


MissSniz
Viligant
Qtpies7
Irishcoda
Michael Schurmann
Tuttletime

7 comments from beautiful people!:

Unknown said...

Wow, what awesome pics! Thanks so much for sharing them in such a clever, entertaining way!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful idea...the pics tell so much more than just words would.

Great TT!
http://blog.vigilant20.net/?p=1313

Qtpies7 said...

Nice pictures! Make it a diet Dr. P and I'm in!

Irishcoda said...

Great idea for TT! I enjoyed looking at your pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

Creative list! Thanks for sharing! I finally traded my Dr. P for Mtn Dew

WELCOME TO TuttleTime! said...

Hi,

Just stopping by...I found your blog on the Thursday Thirteen list. I was going to do this exact Thursday 13, but I ran out of time today. I may do it next week, though. I LOOVE pictures. Thanks for the idea...hope you have a great weekend. --Angie

Rebecca said...

You have a beautiful family - and a handsome celeb crush! ;-)