Monday, September 10, 2007

Stuff

Superman's first day of his second year of preschool was today. He gets to go from 12:30 to 3pm, 5 days a week now. It sucks that he couldn't start kindergarten this year cause he is so ready and preschool is so expensive. He is a very smart kid and his preschool teachers say he may be difficult because he already knows what they are teaching this year. Sorry for burdening them with my genius child.

I am still jobless. Well I do clean a few houses, but that isn't a steady job. Career Builder lets people see my phone number and I got spammed by those insane people thinking I want to pay them to start a "promising" career. Please... spare me.

The town festival was over the weekend. We walked around the park in the middle of town looking at people's handmade crafts for sale. Same stuff as usual. The town next to us is having their BIG festival this week. That one is better cause they have carnival rides and great food. They also have a little craft sale section. Maybe I will get some of those soy candles. We are also going to the parade on Saturday. This is why I like fall.

My favorite soap opera, Passions, is not on our cable station anymore. They moved the show to Direct TV. So if I want it bad enough I will have to get DTV. Uhm no. Its just not justifiable to me to pay $40 more a month for DTV just to get one show. But I would just like to state for the record that I am very frickin pissed that I can't watch my show anymore. Frickin pissed. And I am not about to switch to watching some other lame soap. I liked Passions for a reason...because it was crazy and not like every other soap. I have tried watching the others, and I just couldn't get into them. I watched Passions from the beginning and I am sad now that its gone. I think I will write a letter, and an email.

1 comments from beautiful people!:

genderist said...

HBO always cancels the series that we like. We get mad about it, too... :)

We send letters of complaint, but I'm not so sure they do anything other than make us feel like we've had our two cents.